Friday 2 October 2015

Chasing the Horizon


The scenery passes by, I walk on this seemingly endless road
The sun sets and stars start to shine, my pace grows faster
Chasing the horizon

It feels so lonely, and cold
No one knows when will I reach the end of this road
But, I believe
I believe to the road that I choose, no matter how lonely I get, no matter how cold the road is.

I may find many people that are passing this road
Either just passing and saying "Hi"
Or following my path a little
and continue their journey on their own road.

I've walked this far because people has always been supporting me
And now,
I want to be able to support someone
Someone that I want to walk with
Someone that can turn this unforgiving cold of night into something warm

And then I met this figure
This figure that chooses to walk on this road
This figure that I want to support
This figure that gives me boost to keep on walking

But I want something more
I want something that can make us walk side by side
Chasing our dreams, together.

So I'll keep walking and even running
I'll always increase my pace, so then
I can reach that point faster
Dont be worry,
I'll carry all your hopes and worries with me
I promise to make my dreams come true, so then I can come back with a smile
And start chasing the horizon
Together
Side by side.


Just believe the road you choose, no matter how lonely it gets, we must keep on walking.
L Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment